GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
These General Conditions of Use are up to date from 05/27/2022.
BND Watches is a web platform, available at www.bnd-watches.com (the “Site”).
This Site is published by BND Watches, SASU with a capital of 1,000 euros, having its head office located at MBE 151, 161 Avenue de Romans, 26000 Valence.
It is registered in the Romans-sur-Isère trade and companies register under the identification number 892 039 801, (hereinafter “the Editor”). BND Watches is accessible to users (the “User” (s)).
BND Watches is hosted by Amazon Web Services Europe, SARL, whose head office is located at 38 AV JOHN F KENNEDY L 1855 99137 LUXEMBOURG
The purpose of these General Conditions of Use is to define the terms and conditions governing the relationship between Users and BND Watches. In the event of non-compliance with the terms of these Conditions, BND Watches reserves the right to take any measure to protect its interests and in particular to ensure their execution.
The User undertakes during each of his visits to the Platform to comply with all of these Conditions without any reservation. Consequently, the User acknowledges having read the Conditions and agrees to be bound by these provisions. If the User accesses the Platform on behalf of a company or any other legal entity, he is nevertheless personally bound by this Agreement.
ARTICLE 1: PURPOSE OF THE SITE
The Site allows the User to access the following services in particular: Sale of watches (the “Service (s)”).
BND Watches, according to these Conditions, grants Users a revocable, non-exclusive, non-transferable limited right of access to the Services on a strictly personal basis. Any use of the Platform contrary to its purpose is strictly prohibited and constitutes a breach of these provisions.
ARTICLE 2: ACCESS TO THE SITE
To be eligible for the Service, the User can be a natural or legal person.
BND Watches reserves the right to suspend or deny access by one or more Users to the Site.
ARTICLE 3: SITE MANAGEMENT
The Publisher implements the technical solutions necessary to allow continuous access to the site for the User. However, it reserves the right to limit or suspend access to all or part of the Site at any time, and without notice. Such an interruption may in particular be made necessary for reasons of maintenance of the site or its content, or for any other reason deemed necessary for the proper functioning of the site by the Publisher.
Use of the Platform requires a connection and an internet browser. The platform is accessible at the following address: www.bnd-watches.com
In order to guarantee the proper functioning of the Site, it is specified that the Site is optimized for a screen resolution of 1920 × 1080 pixels;
the latest versions of Edge, Chrome, Firefox and Safari browsers.
All hardware and software necessary for access to the Platform and use of the Services remain the sole responsibility of the User.
ARTICLE 4: REPORTING
The user has the option of contacting the Publisher to report any illegal or clearly inappropriate behavior or content. Such a report can be made by email to the address: email@example.com
The User may exercise their rights by writing to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The User may also exercise their rights by writing to the following postal address:
161 avenue de Romans
ARTICLE 5: USE OF THE PLATFORM SERVICES
Users refrain from:
1. transmit, publish, distribute, record or destroy any material, in particular WordPress content, in violation of applicable laws or regulations regarding the collection, processing or transfer of personal information;
2. to disseminate data, information, or content of a defamatory, abusive, obscene, offensive, violent or inciting to violence, or of a political, racist or xenophobic nature and in general any content which would be contrary to the laws and regulations in vigor or morality;
3. to reference or create links to any content or information available from WordPress sites, except with the express, prior and written consent of BND Watches;
4. to use information, content or any data present on the Site in order to offer a service considered competitive to WordPress.
5. to sell, exchange or monetize information, content or data present on the platform or the Services offered by the Platform, without the express written consent of BND Watches;
6. to practice reverse engineering, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to obtain source code in relation to any underlying intellectual property used to provide all or part of the Services;
7. use software or manual devices or automatons, coding robots or other means to access, explore, extract or index any page of the Site;
8. endanger or attempt to endanger the digital security of WordPress. This includes attempts to monitor, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network or to violate security or authentication measures without express prior authorization;
9. counterfeit or use the products, logos, brands or any other element protected by the intellectual property rights of BND Watches;
10. to simulate the appearance or operation of the Site, for example by performing a mirror effect;
11. disrupt or disturb, directly or indirectly WordPress, or impose a disproportionate load on the infrastructure of the Site, or attempt to transmit or activate computer viruses through or on the Site.
It is recalled that breaches of system or network security may lead to civil and criminal prosecution. BND Watches verifies the absence of such violation and may appeal to the legal authorities to prosecute, if necessary, Users who have participated in such violations.
Users undertake to use the Site fairly, in accordance with its purpose and with the legal and regulatory provisions, these Conditions and the practices in force.
ARTICLE 6: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All the content of the Site, including designs, texts, graphics, images, videos, information, logos, button icons, software, audio files and others belongs to BND Watches, which is the sole holder of all rights to related intellectual property.
Any representation and / or reproduction and / or partial or total exploitation of the content and Services offered by WordPress, by any means whatsoever, without the prior written authorization of BND Watches, is strictly prohibited and may give rise to legal proceedings.
ARTICLE 10: INDIVISIBILITY
The fact that any provision of the Contract is or becomes illegal or unenforceable will in no way affect the validity or enforceability of the other provisions of the Contract.
ARTICLE 11: SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
The conclusion, interpretation and validity of this Agreement are governed by French law, regardless of the User’s country of origin or the country from which the User accesses WordPress and notwithstanding the principles of conflicts of law.
In the event that a dispute relating to the validity, performance or interpretation of this Contract and would be brought before civil courts, it will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French courts to which jurisdiction is expressly attributed, even in the event of summary proceedings or multiple defendants.
The User is informed that he can in any case resort to conventional mediation or any alternative dispute resolution method (conciliation for example) in the event of a dispute.
ARTICLE 12: DURATION OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
These general conditions of use are concluded for an indefinite period, the User is required to respect them from the start of his use of the Services.
The Publisher reserves the right to modify this document at any time and without notice. Users will be notified of each update to the document.